IHM Kolkata Recruitment: Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata is one of the premiere hospitality institutions in Eastern India, under the aegis of Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. Founded in 1963, it focuses on imparting quality education by preparing young minds for imbibing value based holistic learning thereby making it “the centre of excellence” for decades. The institute has been awarded with the best placement award in the country multiple times by ministry of tourism, government of India. The motto “service before self” create a platform for students for exploring their creative potential and nurturing the spirit of entrepreneurship and critical thinking. At Ihm we are committed to uphold our mission “to provide quality training to aspirants of the service industry, impart core values of hospitality and inculcate sense of professionalism amongst them”.
IHM Kolkata Recruitment:
Job Role: Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor/Lower Division Clerk/Hindi Translator
Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma
Last Date: 06 January 2022
Assistant Lecturer – cum – Assistant Instructor:
- Category “A”: Post Graduate in Hospitality /Tourism or MBA from a recognized University / Institute. And (+) Full time Degree / Full time three years Diploma in Hotel Administration / Hospitality Management / Hotel Management / Hospitality Administration / Culinary Arts / Culinary Science with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- Category “B”: Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality /Hotel Administration / Hotel management /Culinary Art from a recognized University /Institute securing not less than 55% marks in aggregate and at least 2 years of hospitality industry experience and also should have qualified NHTET with prescribed percentage, conducted by NCHMCT.
Lower Division Clerk (L.D.C):
- Pass 10+2 or Higher Secondary. Typing speed of 40 w.p.m (Computer based).
- Candidates should complete their Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject from a recognized University. OR The aspirants should complete Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as the examination medium. OR
- The applicants should complete Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. OR The applicants should complete Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level. OR Recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- The aspirants should have two years’ experience as a translator from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor – 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 28 years
- Hindi Translator – 25 – 40 years
- Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor – 08 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 04 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 01 Post
- Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor: Rs.35,400 – 112400/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
- Hindi Translator: Rs.25,000/-
IHM Kolkata Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interview and Skill Test.
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
How to apply for IHM Kolkata Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 06 January 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here