IIAP Recruitment: IIAP schedule to hire Project Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the selection process, IIAP application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
It has its headquarters in Bangalore (Karnataka). IIA is a National Research Institute of India. It conducts the research primarily in the areas of astrophysics, astronomy, and related subjects. It is widely recognized as a leading research center for astrophysics in India. This institute has a network of laboratories and observatories in India, including Kodaikanal, Kavalur, Gauribidanur, Hanle, and Hosakote.
Job Role: Project Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Salary: Rs. 94,500/ month
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from University/Institution recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Experience: Minimum five years of relevant experience after graduation in an industry/public sector/government establishment. Area of experience include designing of large precision mechanical/opto-mechanical/electro-mechanical systems and drive mechanisms. Proficient in solid works, ability to create and interpret engineering drawings. Good oral and written communication skills in English. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit. Candidate must be a self starter with a constructive attitude.
- Desirable: Hands on experience in ANSYS or any mechanical design analysis software. Experience in designing astronomical instruments, telescopes or large opto-mechanical systems. Knowledge of project management software like M.S Project. Basic understanding of electromechanical drive assemblies and control systems.
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Project Engineer should be 35 years
- Project Engineer : 1 post
- Project Engineer – Rs. 94,500/ month
IIAP Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process for the post of Project Engineer will be based on Interview
- The prescribed educational qualifications are minimum required and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all those candidates, the Institute reserves the right to limit number of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and also conducting written test.
How to Apply IIAP Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online on the official website of IIAP given below on or before 21 October 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here