IICB Recruitment: The Institute was established in 1935 as the first non official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956. CSIR-IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years. The scientific staff has expertise in a variety of areas including chemistry, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, neurobiology and immunology which promotes productive interdisciplinary interaction.
Job Role: JRF
Walk-In-Interview Date: 28,29 September 2021
Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry):
- NET-JRF (CSIR/UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT/DST-INSPIRE/ICMR-JRF Fellows having independent fellowship with M.Sc degree in Chemistry. Students in their final year of M.Sc may also apply, provided they fulfill other qualifications.
Junior Research Fellow (Gate):
- NET-JRF (CSIR/ UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT/DST-INSPIRE/ ICMR-JRF Fellows having independent fellowship with M.Sc degree in biological sciences, biotechnology, microbiology, genetics biochemistry, or chemistry. Students in their final year of M.Sc may also apply, provided they fulfil other qualifications.
- JRF – 28 years
Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry) – 20 Posts
- UR – 9 Posts
- SC – 3 Posts
- ST – 1 Post
- OBC – 5 Posts
- EWS – 2 Posts
Junior Research Fellow (Gate) – 02 Posts
IICB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for IICB Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview on respective date at 10.00 AM to 10.30 AM to .C. Ray Auditorium, Jadavpur Campus.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry) – 29/09/2021
- Junior Research Fellow (Gate) – 28/09/2021
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here