IICB Recruitment: IICB schedule to hire Project Associate/Technician 2021. If you have B.Sc/M.Sc as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Kolkata. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
About IICB: The Institute was established in 1935 as the first non official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956. CSIR-IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years. The scientific staff has expertise in a variety of areas including chemistry, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, neurobiology and immunology which promotes productive interdisciplinary interaction.
Job Role: Senior Project Associate/Project Associate/Technician
Salary: Rs.20,000 – 42,000/-
Job Location: Kolkata
Last Date: 04 June 2021
Senior Project Associate:
- Doctoral Degree in Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Pharma OR MD/ MS from a recognized University or equivalent. OR M.Sc in Molecular Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology plus 4 Years of research experience.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (specialization in Organic Chemistry) with NET/NET (LS)/GATE/Equivalent Plus 2 years of research experience in the field of organic / medicinal chemistry.
- M.Sc in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology. OR M.Sc. in Microbiology or Biochemistry or Molecular biology plus NET/NET(LS)/GATE/Equivalent. OR Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology in the field of Biotechnology/Polymer Science.
- B.Sc in Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology.
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- Project Associate – I – 35 years
- Project Associate – II – 35 years
- Technician – 50 years
- Senior Project Associate – 03 Posts
- Project Associate – I – 01 Post
- Project Associate – II – 04 Posts
- Technician – 01 Post
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42,000/-
- Project Associate – I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
- Project Associate – II – Rs.35,000/-
- Technician – Rs.20,000/-
IICB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The Institute reserves the right to invite only shortlisted candidates (based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee) for the online interview, in the event of receipt of a large number of applications against the advertisement.
- Only the list of Shortlisted candidates together with the date & time of interview will be uploaded in the website during the second/third week of June 2021 and the link to the online meeting will be intimated to the candidates through email. It is therefore in the interest of the candidates to ensure that the application forms are carefully filled up.
How to apply for IICB Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 04 June 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here