IICT Recruitment: The Indian Institute of Chemical Technology is a national-level research center located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). IICT conducts research in basic and applied chemistry, biochemistry, bioinformatics, chemical engineering and provides science and technology inputs to the industrial and economic development of the country. IICT has filed one of the maximum CSIR patents.
Job Role: Senior Project Associate/Project Associate
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 42,000/-
Last Date: 29 December 2021
Senior Project Associate:
- MSc in Organic/Medicinal Chemistry with 4 yrs experience (or) PhD in Organic/Medicinal Chemistry. OR MSc in Chemistry with 4 yrs
experience (or) PhD in Material Science
- MSc in Organic Chemistry (or) M.Pharm in Medicinal Chemistry OR MSc in Chemistry OR MSc in Chemistry with specialization in Organic Chemistry OR MSc in Organic Chemistry
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- Project Associate – I – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 03 Posts
- Project Associate – I – 12 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42,000/-
- Project Associate – I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
IICT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis initially for a period of six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on duration of the sponsored project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the fellow, as the case may be and does not entitle him/her for permanent position in CSIR/IICT.
How to apply for IICT Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates may download the application form from IICT website (https://www.iict.res.in) & appear for Interview along with duly filled in application form supported by bio-data along with required documents and attend the interview on 29 December 2021 between 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here