IICT Recruitment: IICT schedule to hire Project Associate/Project Assistant 2022. The job location 2022 is of Hyderabad. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for IICT jobs 2022 are given below.
he Indian Institute of Chemical Technology is a national-level research center located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). IICT conducts research in basic and applied chemistry, biochemistry, bioinformatics, chemical engineering and provides science and technology inputs to the industrial and economic development of the country. IICT has filed one of the maximum CSIR patents.
Job Role: Principal Project Associate/Project Associate/Project Assistant
Salary: Rs.20,000 – 49,000/-
Application Last Date: 31 January 2022
Principal Project Associate:
- PhD in Chemistry with 4 years experience in Membrane Technology OR MSc in Organic Chemistry.
- MSc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Zoology (or) B.Tech in Biotechnology (or) M.Pharm in Pharmacology OR M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics OR B.Tech in Chemical Engineering OR B.Tech in Chem. Engg / Oil Tech.
- BSc in Computer Science (or) 3 years Diploma in Engg & Tech. (Computer Science).
- Principal Project Associate – 35 – 40 years
- Project Associate – 35 years
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Principal Project Associate – 01 Post
- Project Associate – 05 Posts
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Principal Project Associate – Rs.49,000/-
- Project Associate – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
IICT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for IICT Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 31 January 2022.
For More Details & Apply : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here