IIFT Recruitment 2022: IIFT schedule to hire Personal Assistant for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is New Delhi. The details for the selection process, IIFT application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a leading business school of India. Established in 1963, it works as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. It also functions as a civil services training institute.
IIFT Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Personal Assistants
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Three years of experience as Stenographer/Steno typist in Govt. Academic Institutes/ Open Learning Distance Institutes/ Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector.
Age Limit :
- Personal Assistant – 30 years
- Personal Assistant – 05 Posts
- Personal Assistant – Rs.35000/-
IIFT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed by email to appear for written test/ skill test and interview or online interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016.
How to Apply IIFT Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at the IIFT website (www.tedu.iift.ac.in) on or before 28 September 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here