IIITDM Kurnool Recruitment: The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kurnool is a technical education institute in the field of Information Technology established by MHRD, Government of India in 2015. The institute started functioning at its permanent campus of in Kurnool.
IITDM Kurnool Recruitment:
Assistant Registrar (Direct Rect./Deputation):
- A Post Graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent academic record.
- BE/B. Tech in CSE/ IT or Equivalent / M. Sc /MCA with First class and 8 years experience OR ME/M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/IT or equivalent with First class and 05 years experience in IT or relevant area.
Junior Technical Superintendent :
- BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ECE/IT or Equivalent /M.Sc./MCA with First class and 5 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations
Junior Technician (CSE):
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering OR ITI in Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years experience.
- Assistant Registrar (Direct Rect./Deputation) – 45 years
- Technical Officer – 45 years
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 32 years
- Junior Assistant – 27 years
- Junior Technician (CSE) – 27 years
- Assistant Registrar (Direct Rect./Deputation) – 03 Posts
- Technical Officer – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Technician (CSE) – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar (Direct Rect./Deputation) – Pay Level-10
- Technical Officer – Pay Level-10
- Junior Technical Superintendent – Pay Level-6
- Junior Assistant – Pay Level-3
- Junior Technician (CSE) – Pay Level-3
IIITDM Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for IIITDM Kurnool Recruitment 2021:?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online on or before 02 December 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here