IIM Jammu Recruitment : IIM Jammu schedule to hire Non Faculty Posts for 2022. The job location is Jammu. The details are provided below.
The Indian Institute of Management Jammu is a public, autonomous business school located in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India. Established in 2016, it is the youngest Indian Institute of Management. Prof. B. S. Sahay is the Founder Director of IIM Jammu.
IIM Jammu Recruitment :
Job Role: Placement Officer/Assistant Administrative Officer/Consultant/IT & Systems Trainees/Library Trainees/Accounts Trainee/Visiting Doctor/ Student Counsellor
Qualification : Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 20,000 – – 2,08,700/-
- Post-Graduate degree in any discipline (10+2+3+2) with minimum 55% marks from a reputed University / Institute or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. With relevant post-qualification experience of 8 years in placement and career development out of which minimum 5 years’ experience in supervisory and executive functions.
Assistant Administrative Officer:
- Post-Graduate degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject or elective subject or as the medium of examination at a degree level with at least second class (55% marks) OR Post-Graduate degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory subject or elective subjects or either of two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory subject or elective subject at a degree level with at least second class (55% marks). Post-qualification experience of at least 7 years in Administration, out of which 4 years in independently handling these functions preferably at Level-6 (7th CPC). Experience in institutes of repute like IIMs, IIT, IISER etc. will be preferred. Qualification in Hindi translation would be added advantage. Should be well conversant with the Government of India instructions in the matter of Hindi as official language in PSU/Central Govt Offices.
- Candidates must be any graduate. Preference will be given to the candidates having post-graduation degree in Commerce/Economics and having knowledge of Computers. Minimum 15 years of experience in accounts/audit department of a Central Govt./ State Govt./Autonomous/ PSU organizations may apply. Retired officers of Indian Accounts and Audit Department preferably from commercial background and other Government of India, Autonomous bodies holding post of Audit Officer / Sr. Audit Officers / Accounts Officers with experience of handling the finance, Internal audit and administrative matters in organized audit & accounts department may apply. Candidate must have sound knowledge of Government regulations in procurement of Goods & Service related matters, GFR 2017 and HR related matters.
IT & Systems Trainees:
- B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology or MCA with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Experience in institute of repute and universities will be preferred.
- Master’s Degree in library and Information Science with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Experience in institute of repute and universities will be preferred
- Master’s Degree in Commerce (10+2+3+2) with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. 1-2 years in maintenance of accounts.
- MBBS from a recognized university /Institute. 03 years’ experience.
- Master’s degree in Psychology with specialization in Clinical Psychology/ Counselling Psychology and Graduation in Psychology with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA on a scale of 10-point scale from a recognized University/ Institute. Or M.Phil. (of duration of 2 years) in Clinical Psychology with at least 55% marks from a Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) recognized University/Institute. At least 04 years of experience in psychological counselling in a clinical, medical or academic institution of repute, of which at least 1 year is clinical experience in a mental health centre. Or At least 02 years of experience in psychological counselling in a clinical, medical or academic institution of repute.
Upper Age limit:
- Placement Officer – 50 years
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 40 years
- Consultant – 65 years
- IT & Systems Trainees – 30 years
- Library Trainees – 30 years
- Accounts Trainee – 30 years
- Visiting Doctor – 30 years
- Student Counsellor – 45 years
Total vacancies: 12 Posts
- Placement Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Consultant – 01 Post
- IT & Systems Trainees – 02 Posts
- Library Trainees – 02 Posts
- Accounts Trainee – 02 Posts
- Visiting Doctor – 02 Posts
- Student Counsellor – 01 Post
- Placement Officer – Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-
- Assistant Administrative Officer -Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Consultant – Rs. 45,000 – 55,000/-
- IT & Systems Trainees – Rs.20,000-25,000/-
- Library Trainees – Rs.20,000 – 25,000/-
- Accounts Trainee – Rs.20,000 – 25,000/-
- Visiting Doctor – Rs. 2,000/Visit
- Student Counsellor – Rs. 1,500/Visit
IIM Jammu Recruitment Selection Process:
- For Trainees- Written test and interview, other contractual position will be through interviews.
The Application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.590
How to apply IIM Jammu Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of IIM Jammu given below on or before 03 June 2022.
For More details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here