IIRS Recruitment: IIRS schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow for 2022. The job location is Dehradun. The selection process, hiring process for IIRS Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing is a premier institute for research, higher education and training in the field of Remote Sensing, Geo-informatics and GPS Technology for Natural Resources, Environmental and Disaster Management under the Indian Department of Space, which was established in the year 1966. The Institute campus also houses the headquarters of the Centre for Space Science and Technology Education in Asia and The Pacific (CSSTEAP), affiliated to the United Nations and first of its kind established in the region in 1995.
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow/Research Associate/Research Scientist
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs.31,000 – 56,100/-
Interview Date: 18 – 22 April 2022
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Physics / Atmospheric Science / Meteorology / Environmental Science / Remote Sensing & GIS or equivalent subject. Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as a subject during Graduate level.
(OR) M.Tech. in Atmospheric Science / Meteorology / Remote sensing & GIS or equivalent subject. OR M.Sc. in Forestry / Ecology / Botany/ Environmental Sciences /Wildlife Sciences / Biodiversity & Conservation or equivalent subject. (OR) M.Sc. in Remote Sensing & GIS or equivalent subject with dissertation in Forestry / Ecology. (OR) M.Tech. in Remote Sensing and GIS or equivalent subject with dissertation in Forestry / Ecology OR M.Sc. in Agriculture Meteorology / Agricultural Physics / Plant Physiology/ Environmental Management / Environmental Science / Forestry /Ecology. (OR) M.Tech. in Remote Sensing and GIS or equivalent subject with dissertation in Agriculture / Forestry / Ecology OR
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Agriculture Engg. / Civil Engg. / Water Resources Engg./ Hydrology / Computer Science / Electronics and Communication Engg./ Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing & GIS or equivalent subject. (OR) M.Sc. in Hydrology / Geology/ Physics / Mathematics / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics / Atmospheric Sciences or equivalent subject with Mathematics as a subject in Graduation level. (OR) M.Tech. in Agriculture Engg. / Civil Engg. / Water Resources Engg. /Hydrology / Computer Science / Electronics and Communication Engg. /Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing & GIS or equivalent subject with dissertation in the field of Water Resources / Hydrology. OR
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Remote Sensing and GIS / Urban Planning / Water Resources / Hydrology or equivalent with Graduate degree in Civil Engineering / Planning / Architecture or equivalent. (OR) M.Sc./M.Tech. in Remote Sensing and GIS / Geography or equivalent subject with Graduate Degree in Science. OR M.Sc. / M.Tech. (Tech)/ M.Tech. in Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing & GIS / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Physics / Applied Physics /Computer Science / IT or equivalent subject. (OR) B.E. / B.Tech. in Geoinformatics / Computer Science/ IT or equivalent subject. OR
- M.Tech. / M.Sc. (Tech) in Geophysics /Applied Geology / Geosciences / Geo Exploration / Geo-Engg. / Earth Science or equivalent subject. (OR) M.Tech. / M.Sc. (Tech) in Geoinformatics / Geomatics/ Remote Sensing and GIS, or equivalent subject with specialization / dissertation in Geosciences. (OR) M.Sc. in Geology / Applied Geology / Geophysics or equivalent subject with any of the subject Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Computer Science at B.Sc. level and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Remote Sensing and GIS. OR
- M.Tech. in Comp. Science/ IT / Geo informatics (with Computer Science or IT background. (OR) B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science / IT / Geo informatics or equivalent subject. (OR) M.Sc. in Geo informatics or equivalent subject with Computer Science or IT background. (OR) M.Sc. /MS in Statistics / Mathematics with PG Diploma in Spatial Data Science / Data Science/Computer Science / Computer Applications or equivalent subject. OR
- M.Sc. in Hydrology / Geology / Atmospheric Science / Physics / Mathematics/ Geology / Geography / Geo informatics (with dissertation in water resources/ hydrology subject) or equivalent subject, with Graduation Degree in Science. (OR) M.E. / M.Tech. in Water Resources Engg. / Hydrology / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Civil Engg./ Agriculture Engg., (with dissertation in water resources /hydrology subject). OR
- M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)/ Software Engineering/ Geoinformatics/ Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System (GIS), or equivalent subject. OR B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent subject.
- Doctorate degree with thesis in Data Science/ Big Data/ Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning / Deep Learning/ Computer Science/Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics /Forest Geoinformatics / Geomatics or equivalent topic. OR M.E. / M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications, or equivalent subject with three years of research, teaching, design and development experience after M.E./M.Tech. and having at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- M.E. / M.Tech. / M. Plan. in Civil engineering (Geoinformatics or equivalent) / Planning / Computer Science / Geoinformatics or equivalent with [B.E. / B.Tech. / B. Plan. / B.Arch. (Civil / Planning / Architecture /
Geoinformatics or equivalent)] (OR) M.Sc. in Geography with Bachelor’s Degree in Science.
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Research Associate – 35 years
- Research Scientist – 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 16 Posts
- Research Associate – 03 Posts
- Research Scientist – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs.47,000/-
- Research Scientist – Rs. 56,100/-
IIRS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- On the date of walk-in interview, the qualification of the candidates will have to submit the Application Form along with self-attested copies of their Mark sheets / Degrees, Caste certificates, NOC, Declaration etc. The walk-in interview of eligible candidates will be conducted by the selection committee.
- On the basis of candidate’s qualification and performance in the interview, selection panel will be declared based on merit. The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possessing the same does not automatically make candidate eligible for the interview.
- In case of large number of candidates appearing for walk in interview then they may be interviewed on the next day, therefore, candidates are advised to accordingly make their necessary arrangement. In case of selection, at the time of joining the selected candidate’s qualifying degree / mark sheets/ NOC / certificates etc. will be verified with the original. In case the candidate is found ineligible his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected. Therefore, candidates are advised to carefully satisfy themselves regarding their meeting of minimum eligibility qualification / conditions before appearing for interview.
How to apply for IIRS Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates bring the filled application form to attend the walk-in-interview along with their self-attested copies of all their educational qualification mark sheets / degree certificates on respective dates to the following venue at 08:30AM.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
- JRF 79, RA 03 – 18/04/2022 (F/N)
- JRF 78 – 18/04/2022 (A/N)
- JRF 81, RS 06 – 19/04/2022 (F/N)
- JRF 77 – 19/04/2022 (A/N)
- JRF 80, JRF 86 – 20/04/2022
- JRF 83, JRF 84, JRF 88, JRF 87 – 21/04/2022
- JRF 82, JRF 85 , JRF 89, RA 04 – 22/04/2022
IIRS Security Reception
4 Kalidas Road,
For more govt. jobs: Click Here