IISc Recruitment: The Indian Institute of Science is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in science, engineering, design, and management. It is located in Bangalore, in the Indian state of Karnataka. The Institute began with only two departments: General and Applied Chemistry and Electro-Technology. The first Director, Morris W Travers began the task of organizing the Institute shortly after his arrival in India at the end of 1906. Travers began the construction of the main building, which is one of Bangalore´s landmarks today.
Job Role: Project Trainee
Qualification: BE / B Tech/M.Sc/M.L.I.Sc
Salary: Rs. 25000/month
Last Date: 14 December 2021
Library & Information Management (LIM) Project Trainee:
- A Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline followed by M.L.I.Sc or Master of Science in Library & Information Science (MSLIS) or its equivalent (Graduated in the year 2020 and 2021 only). The applicants should have secured a minimum of Second Class or its equivalent in the basic academic degree and First Class or equivalent in the professional degree as declared by the University. SC/ST applicants with a pass class will also be considered.
Electronic Resource Management (ERM) Project Trainee:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science or Electronics or Information Technology or Master’s degree in Computer Applications with First Class or equivalent as declared by the University. SC/ST applicants with a pass class will also be considered.
Age Limit: 30 years
Total Vacancies: 14 Posts
- Library & Information Management (LIM) Project Trainee – 12 Posts
- Electronic Resource Management (ERM) Project Trainee – 02 Posts
- Project Trainee- Rs. 25000/month
IISc Recruitment 2021 – Selection process:
The selection process will be based on the written test and Interview.
How to apply for IISc Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14 December 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here