IISc Recruitment : IISc schedule to hire Technical Assistant for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The selection process, recruitment process for IISc Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) was established in 1909 by a visionary partnership between the industrialist Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, the Mysore royal family and the Government of India.
Over the last 111 years, IISc has become India’s premier institute for advanced scientific and technological research and education. Its mandate is “to provide for advanced instruction and to conduct original investigations in all branches of knowledge as are likely to promote the material and industrial welfare of India.” In keeping with this guiding principle, the Institute has strived to foster a balance between the pursuit of basic knowledge and applying its research for industrial and social benefit.
IISc Recruitment :
Qualification: B.Tech/ BE / B Arch/ B.Sc./ BCA / BVSc
Job Role: Technical Assistant
Salary: Rs. 21700/month
Last Date: 28 February 2022
Educational qualification :
- B.Tech/ BE / B Arch/ B.Sc./ BCA / BVSc with minimum 55% marks.
Age Limit :
- 26 years for General
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates : 5 years
- For PwD candidates : 10 years
Total Vacancies:100 Posts
- UR-42 Posts
- OBC-25 Posts
- SC-16 Posts
- ST-7 Posts
- EWS-10 Posts
- Technical Assistant – Rs.21700/-
Selection Process for IISc Recruitment 2021:
- Selection – Based solely on the job-oriented aptitude test (100% weight age). The Written Aptitude Test will be a computer based MCQ test. The scheme of examination and syllabus is at Annexure I. The candidates are required to update two choices under paper B in the online application. Once selected, the choices can’t be changed under any circumstances.
- For General, OBC and EWS candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD, Transgender and Ex-servicemen – Nil
How to apply for IISc Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 28 February 2022 on the official website of IISc
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here [adcode]
For more govt. jobs: Click Here