IISc Recruitment: IISc schedule to hire Placement Officer/Asst. Placement Officer for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The selection process, hiring process for IISc Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Indian Institute of Science is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in science, engineering, design, and management. It is located in Bangalore, in the Indian state of Karnataka. The Institute began with only two departments: General and Applied Chemistry and Electro-Technology. The first Director, Morris W Travers began the task of organizing the Institute shortly after his arrival in India at the end of 1906. Travers began the construction of the main building, which is one of Bangalore´s landmarks today.
Job Role: Placement Officer/Asst. Placement Officer
Qualification: Master Degree
Salary: Rs.500000 – 1200000/month
Last Date: 25 April 2022
- Two years MBA with specialization preferably in HR. At least five years prior experience in placement related activities in reputed Engineering, Management and/or Science college/Institute/University
Asst. Placement Officer:
- Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least two years prior experience in placement related activities in reputed Engineering, Management and/ or Science college/ Institute/ University
Age Limit :
- Placement Officer/Asst. Placement Officer – 40 years.
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Placement Officer – 01 Post
- Asst. Placement Officer – 01 Post
- Placement Officer – Rs.7,00,000 – 12,00,000/-
- Asst. Placement Officer – Rs.5,00,000 – 8,00,000/-
Selection Process for IISc Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test/ Interview. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail about date & time of written Examination/interview or both. IISc reserves the right to choose any/both the modes. Candidates are also advised to provide correct information in their online application.
- The electronic mode of interview (Zoom Call/ Microsoft Team) will be intimated to the candidates in advance. However, the candidates are advised to be prepared to give interview in all the medium mentioned here, and to appear in person, if so required.
How to apply for IISc Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 April 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here