IISc Recruitment: IISc schedule to hire Teaching Assistant for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The details are provided below.
The Indian Institute of Science is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in science, engineering, design, and management. It is located in Bangalore, in the Indian state of Karnataka. The Institute began with only two departments: General and Applied Chemistry and Electro-Technology. The first Director, Morris W Travers began the task of organizing the Institute shortly after his arrival in India at the end of 1906. Travers began the construction of the main building, which is one of Bangalore´s landmarks today.
Job Role: Teaching Assistant
Salary: Rs.28000 – 35000/-
- First class in ME / M Tech or BE/BTech (ME/ECE/Production /EE/CSE) with at least 2 years training / experience in relevant industry or laboratory. Desirable: Knowledge of CAD / CAM, hands on skills in relevant machines and technologies, and appropriate programming skills
Age Limit (as on 21.06.2022) :
- Teaching Assistant -35 Years.
- Teaching Assistant – 02 Posts
- Teaching Assistant – Rs.28000 – 35000/-
Selection Process for IISc Recruitment 2022:
- The selection will be based on a written test followed by interview for short listed candidates which will be conducted at the Institute
How to apply for IISc Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of IISc given below on or before 21 June 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here