IISER Berhampur Recruitment: IISER Berhampur schedule to hire Registrar/Librarian for 2022. The location is Berhampur (Odisha).
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research are a group of premier public research institutions in India.
IISER Berhampur Recruitment:
Job Role: Registrar/Librarian/Technical Officer/Assistant Security Officer cum Transport Manger /Laboratory Technician
Qualification: Master Degree/Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade of “B” in the UGC seven-point scale plus a consistently good academic record. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, (or) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education, or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post; and Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10- point scale or at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations. At least ten years as a Deputy Librarian in the library of a technical university, educational institute of national importance, or any other large technical library at least five years being spent on a post at Pay Level -13 or an equivalent post.
- B.E./B. Tech. or M.Sc./MCA Degree in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record. 5 years’ experience in relevant field, e.g., system administration, software development, fabrication, database management, networking, campus telephony services and support to scientific/technical research.
Assistant Security Officer cum Transport Manger :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Knowledge of computer office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Must have active habits and physique with 3 years relevant experience in the pay level-5.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Technology/Engineering OR Diploma in Computers & Electronics/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation of 3 years’ duration in appropriate field. Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. For Bachelor’s Degree 2 years’ relevant experience in a laboratory/Academic/Research/Multinational establishments of National/International Repute in handling scientific equipment. Knowledge of scientific computational skills. OR For Diploma holders 4-years’ relevant experience in laboratory/Academic/Research/Multinational establishments of National/International repute in handling scientific equipment. Knowledge of scientific computational skills.
Upper Age Limit:
- Registrar – 57 years
- Librarian – 57 years
- Technical Officer – 40 years
- Assistant Security Officer cum Transport Manger – 35 years
- Laboratory Technician – 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Registrar – 01 Post
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Technical Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Security Officer cum Transport Manger – 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician – 01 Post
- Registrar – Level 14
- Librarian – Level 14
- Technical Officer – Level 10
- Assistant Security Officer cum Transport Manger – Level 06
- Laboratory Technician – Level 05
IISER Berhampur Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Note: Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Women/SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category/ Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply for IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at IISER Berhampur (www.iiserbpr.ac.in) website from 31 May 2022 to 20 June 2022 till 05:30 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For more govt jobs: Click Here