IISER Bhopal Recruitment: IISER Bhopal schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bhopal. The details for the selection process, IISER Bhopal application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
IISERs were created through a proclamation of Ministry of Education, Government of India, to promote quality education and research in science and related areas. The first two IISERs (Pune and Kolkata) were established in 2006. This was followed by an Institute at Mohali (2007), Bhopal & Trivandrum (2008), Tirupati (2015), and Berhampur (2016). IISERs were incorporated as Institutions of National Importance under the umbrella of the NIT (Amendment) Act, 2012 (NIT Act 2007). The Act was further amended in 2014, entitled the NITSER ACT 2014. Each IISER is a degree-granting autonomous institute.
IISER Bhopal Recruitment:
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow
Qualification: B. Tech. /B. E. /M. Tech. /M. E. /M. S. /M. Sc
- Candidates with B. Tech. /B. E. /M. Tech. /M. E. /M. S. /M. Sc. in Civil Engineering, Hydrology, Water Resource Engineering, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, or related fields from a recognized University/Institute.
- Desirable: Candidate has qualified CSIR /UGC NET or GATE. Knowledge of MATLAB or Python Programming. Knowledge of hydrology, statistics, data analysis, and remote sensing application
Age Limit: 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply sending the application materials to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 05 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here