IISER Pune Recruitment: IISER Pune schedule to hire Technical Assistant/Junior Office Assistant 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune is an autonomous public research university established in 2006. It is one of the seven Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research, and was one of the first IISERs to be established along with IISER Kolkata. It is located in the city of Pune, India.
IISER Pune Recruitment:
Company: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune
Job Role: Technical Assistant/Junior Office Assistant
Total Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Pune (Maharashtra)
Last Date: 13 May 2021
- First Class Engineering Diploma in Electronics / IT / Computers / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics from a recognized Institute / Board OR B.E / B. Tech. in Electronics / IT / Computers / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University or Institute.
Junior Office Assistant :
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University or 12th Standard pass from a recognized Board. Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in Purchase & Stores as stated in job requirements from Government Organizations / Government Educational Institutes / Government Autonomous bodies / Institutions of National Importance / University etc. at the level of Assistant or equivalent post
Age Limit :
- Technical Assistant – 30 years
- Junior Office Assistant– 33 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Office Assistant– 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – Rs.35400/-
- Junior Office Assistant– Rs.25500/-
IISER Pune Recruitment Selection Process:
- The prescribed essential qualification/s and/or experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be called for the selection process.
- Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all eligible candidates for selection process.
How to Apply for IISER Pune Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 May 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here