IIT Bombay Recruitment : IIT Bombay schedule to hire Graduate Apprentice for 2022. The job location is Bombay. The selection process, hiring process for IIT Bombay Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is an autonomous public technical and research university located in Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. IIT Bombay was founded in 1958. In 1961, the Parliament decreed IITs as Institutes of National Importance.
IIT Bombay Recruitment :
Job Role: Graduate Apprentice
Qualification: Any Degree
Last Date: 20 April 2022
IIT Bombay Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Any Indian Citizen with Degree in Arts, Commerce, Business Administration, Management Science, Business Studies from an recognized University can apply for the post of Graduate Apprentice. The gap between the last date of application and the passing date of the qualifying degree examination should not be more than 2 years.
- Graduate Apprentice – 18 years
- Graduate Apprentice – 20 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 9000/-
IIT Bombay Recruitment Selection process:
- All candidates have to upload their final marks in percentage only and NOT in CGPA. If marks are in CGPA, candidates have to convert marks into Percentage as prescribed by respective university, the proof of conversion will be checked during Document Verification. The applications of candidates whose marks entered in the application are in CGPA will be summarily rejected. The eligible shortlisted candidates (on the basis of merit) will be asked to report for Document Verification.
How to apply IIT Bombay Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this all positions in online latest by 20 April 2022.
For More details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here