IIT Delhi Recruitment: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
IIT Delhi Recruitment:
Job Role: Sr. Research Fellow/Jr. Project Attendant
Qualification: M.Tech/ M.S/ 10th pass/ Diploma / ITI
Salary: Rs. 18,200-35,000/Month
Last Date: 29 December 2021
Sr. Research Fellow
- The candidates must have a Post Graduate Degree in Electronics or Instrumentation with two years of research experience with GATE. qualification.
- Candidates with M.Tech project/ MS in Electronic System Design are preferred.
- Candidates with Strong background in RF/wireless transmission is desired
- The requirement of NET/GATE examination for the selection to the post of JRF/SRF may be relaxed for the candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded Technical institutes (CFTls) with a CGPA of more than 8 000 (80% aboreoate marks)
Jr. Project Attendant
- Candidates must have 10th Pass with a minimum of 6 months experience in electronic prototype design from a reputed college/laboratory such as NlTs/llTs.
- Diploma or lTl Preferrable.
Total Vacancies : 2 posts
- Sr. Research Fellow – 1 post
- Jr. Project Attendant – 1 post
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates.
- In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- The salary for the above mentioned posts is as follows:
- Sr. Research Fellow – Rs. 35,000
- Jr. Project Attendant – Rs. 18,000 – 25,400
Selection Process for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates applying for the post of Sr. Research Fellow/ Jr. Project Attendant who satisfies the requirements and education qualification will be shortlisted for the online interview.
How to apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2022:
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by downloading the application form from the link given below, fill the complete information regarding educational qualification and experience and then send to the Email iID given below with advertisement No. on the Subject line.
For more details : Click here
To Download Application Form : Click here
To know the list of Shortlisted candidates for Interview : Click here
Email ID to send the Completed Application Forms : email@example.com [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here