IIT Delhi Recruitment : IIT Delhi schedule to hire Principal Project Scientist for 2022. The job location is Delhi. The selection process, recruitment process for IIT Delhi Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
IIT Delhi Recruitment :
Job Role: Principal Project Scientist/Sr. Project Scientist/Project Attendant
Salary: Rs. 19,900-79000/Month
Last Date: 18 March 2022
Principal Project Scientist :
- Ph.D. With first class or equivalent at preceding degree in the appropriate discipline OR M.Tech with 1st class or equivalent With minimum 6 years research experience OR M.Sc. or equivalent With 1st class With minimum 8 years research experience. Candidate should have hands on experience Of operating and maintaining HR TEM/Cryo- TEM or SEWFESEM or EPR or xps or SQUID. Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in lab management in a research institution.
Principal Project Scientist :
- Ph.D. With first class or equivalent OR 1st class M Ph.D. or equivalent degree Tech. or equivalent with 6 years Of research experience OR M. Sc. Or equivalent with 1st class with minimum 8 years research experience. Candidate should have at least 2 published papers above impact factor. Candidate should have 5 years research experience in tissue/cell culture, immunochemistry, immunofluorescence and FACS facility. Candidate should – have appropriate knowledge about Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorter.
Sr. Project Scientist :
- M. Tech. or equivalent or B.Tech/M.Sc with 1st class and minimum 3 years of research experience. Candidate should have hands on experience of operating and maintaining HR TEM or FESEM or EPR or XPS or SQUID.
Project Attendant :
- 12 th (10+2 ) pass ITI qualified candidates will be preferred. Candidate must have hands on experience in laser cutting and 3D printing.
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates.
- In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
Total Vacancies : 10 posts
- Principal Project Scientist – 05 Posts
- Sr. Project Scientist – 04 Posts
- Project Attendant – 01 Post
- Principal Project Scientist – Rs.56000 – 79000/-
- Sr. Project Scientist – Rs.45000 – 63400/-
- Project Attendant – Rs.19900 – 28100/-
Selection Process for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on the online interview.
How to apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2022:
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by downloading the application form and fill the complete information regarding educational qualification and experience and then send to the Email id (email@example.com) on or before 18 March 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
For more govt. jobs: Click Here