IIT Dharwad Recruitment : IIT Dharwad schedule to hire JRF for 2022. The job location is Dharwad (Karnataka). The selection process, hiring process for IIT Dharwad Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad is an autonomous engineering and technology institute in Dharwad, Karnataka, India. IIT Dharwad started functioning from July 2016 in a temporary campus, previously of the Water and Land Management Institute in Belur Industrial Area, on the outskirts of Dharwad city.
IIT Dharwad Recruitment :
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Last Date:13 April 2022
- Post Graduate degree in life science or allied areas and Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test – UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE. The Selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 32 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
IIT Dharwad Recruitment Selection Process for JRF:
- Applications will be screened initially, based on the screening, only the shortlisted applicants will be called for an online interview via online/telephone mode. Mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility will not bestow the right for shortlisting. IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing higher benchmarks. Emails will be sent to all shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2022 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by submitting the application form through online at (www.iitdh.ac.in) website on or before 25 July 2020.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
- Last date to submit application form: 13/04/2022
- Date for declaration of shortlist: 14/04/2022
- Date of selection process (tentative): 16/04/2022
For more govt. jobs: Click Here