IIT Hyderabad Recruitment: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH was founded in 2008, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology. It has 1,155 Undergraduate, 635 Masters and 1085 PhD students with 222 full-time faculties
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment:
Job Role: Executive Engineer/Sr Technical Superintendent/Jr Medical Officer/Jr Psychological Counselor/Jr Engineer
Qualification: MBBS/Master’s Degree/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI
Salary: Rs 21,700 – 2,08,700/Month
Last Date: 11 October 2021
Executive Engineer (Electrical):
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with first class from a recognized University/ Institution. With at least 10 years of relevant experience out of which at least 4 years of relevant experience as Assistant Executive Engineer in Pay Level 10 or its equivalent position OR Relevant experience should be from CPWD/ State PWD, Centrally Funded Institutions or similar organized services/ PSU, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations/ Universities/ reputed organization under Central/ State Government.
Senior Technical Superintendent:
- First Class ME/ M.Tech in Power Electronics/ Power Systems/ Control/ Instrumentation with First class in BE/ B.Tech. At least 8 years of relevant experience of which at least 3 years of experience at postgraduate level in conducting experimental research.
Junior Medical Officer:
- MBBS degree with at least 55% marks and b) at least 6 years of relevant experience OR at least 3 years of relevant experience after 2 years of PG specialization in any area.
Junior Psychological Counselor :
- Master’s Degree in Psychology with at least 55% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institution. At least 2 years of relevant experience in counselling as a clinical psychologist in a medical/ reputed academic institute / any other organization of repute in Pay Level 6 or equivalent, and stay on campus mandatory.
Junior Engineer (Civil)/Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering with first class from a recognized University/ Institution. At least 3 years of relevant experience. Experience shall be in any state/ central government organizations/ private large construction firms of National and International repute.
- First Class BE/ B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer science/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Chemical Engineering / Geo-technical Engineering/ Transportation Engineering/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Aerospace/ Mechatronics with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- First Class BE/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with at least 1 year of experience in relevant area OR First-Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering with at least 3 years of experience in relevant area. Or Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering Or First class in M.Sc (Physics) or First-class BE/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation) with at least 1 year of subject-related technical experience and knowledge in Computer Applications.
Multi Skill Assistant Gr – l (Electrical):
- First Class ITI in Electrician Trade with wire-man license and at least 5 years of experience (including 1 year Apprenticeship) in 33KV MRS or 11 KV substations, HT equipment, Domestic wiring & Industrial wiring.
Age Limit: 30 to 45 years
- Executive Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Superintendent – 1 Post
- Junior Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Junior Psychological Counselor – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 2 Posts
- Technical Superintendent – 7 Posts
- Junior Technician – 8 Posts
- Multi Skill Assistant Gr – l (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Executive Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.67700 – 208700/-
- Senior Technical Superintendent – Rs.56100 – 177500/-
- Junior Medical Officer – Rs.56100 – 177500/-
- Junior Psychological Counselor – Rs.47600 – 151100/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Technical Superintendent – Rs.47600 – 151100/-
- Junior Technician – Rs.21700 – 69100/-
- Multi Skill Assistant Gr – l (Electrical) – Rs.18000 – 56900/-
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions in online latest by 11 October 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here