IIT Jammu Recruitment: IIT Jammu schedule to hire Office Assistant for 2022. The job location is Jammu and Kashmir. The selection process, hiring process for IIT Jammu Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Indian Institute of Technology Jammu was inaugurated on 6th August 2016, and welcomed the first batch of students into the campus in Paloura, Jammu. In the initial phases, the establishment of IIT Jammu was done under the mentorship of IIT Delhi. In 2018, IIT Jammu shifted the primary operations to the Main Campus in Jagti, Nagrota. The State Government, Jammu and Kashmir has provided land for the establishment of a permanent campus of the Indian Institute of Technology in Jammu, which consists of 400 acres. Currently the Phase 1 A of the main campus, spread across 25 acres, is operational. Phase 1 B and 1 C are undergoing construction.
IIT Jammu Recruitment :
Job Role: Office Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 25000 – 35000/-
Last Date: 14 April 2022
- Graduation degree in sciences/engineering in the first division or equivalent CGPA. Desirable: Excellent command on office documentation software such as MS word/PPT/Excel/Google docs. Prior experience on letter drafting, noting and good typing speed.
- Office Assistant – 35 years
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Office Assistant – Rs. 25000 – 35000/-
IIT Jammu Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for IIT Jammu Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14 April 2022.
For More Details & Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here