IIT Madras Recruitment: Indian Institute of Technology Madras is ranked as a top most engineering institution in India. IIT Madras is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu India. In this institution nearly 8,000 students, 550 faculty and 1,250 administrative and supporting staff are there, all faculty members are well knowledge persons to guide the students in a good way to reach the bright life of each student. There are many courses are available in IIT Madras they are undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across 16 disciplines in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities and Management.
IIT Madras Recruitment:
Job Role: Project Officer/Project Associate/Junior Technician
Salary: Rs. 16000 – 1,00,000/-
Last Date: 14 November 2021
- Bachelors: B. Tech / B.E / A.M.I.E / Master’s Degree (EEE/ECE/Mech/ Materials/Physics) with 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above with two years of experience.
- Masters: M. Tech / M.E. / MS (EEE /ECE / Mech / Materials / Physics) with 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above. Doctorate: Ph.D in Engineering (EEE / ECE/ Mech / Materials / Physics) (or) M.Tech / M.E / MS (EEE/ECE/
Mech / Materials / Physics) in relevant disciplines with two years of experience in Microelectronics Industry / Research Lab.
Project Associate :
- B.Tech / B.E / A.M.I.E (EEE/ECE/Mech/Materials/Physics) / Master’s Degree (EEE/ECE/Mech/ Materials/Physics) with 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above and GATE qualification is desirable.
Junior Technician (Mechanical):
- ITI Certificate in EEE / ECE / Mech /Materials / Physics with three years of experience. Diploma in the EEE / ECE / Mech /Materials / Physics.
Age Limit: 28 to 30 years
- Project Officer – 02 Posts
- Project Associate – 05 Posts
- Junior Technician – 08 Posts
- Project Officer – Rs.27,500-1,00,000/-
- Project Associate – Rs.21,500-40,000/-
- Junior Technician – Rs.16,000-38,000/-
IIT Madras Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their
online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time
of Test/Interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is
found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before 14 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here