IIT Roorkee Recruitment: IIT Roorkee schedule to hire Project Associate/Project Assistant for 2022. The job location is Roorkee. The selection process, recruitment process for IIT Roorkee Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical university located in Roorkee, Haridwar district, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment:
Job Role: Project Associate/Project Assistant/Project Attendant
Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma/12th
Last Date: 03 March 2022
- B.Tech. (Computer Science) with experience of web tools, database management and cloud storage.
Project Assistant (Technical):
- Diploma (3 years) with experience of database management and cloud storage.
Project Assistant (Admin):
- Graduation with experience of handling the office work including database management.
Project Attendant (Admin):
- Class 12 with experience of the office work.
- Project Associate: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant (Technical): 01 Post
- Project Assistant (Admin): 01 Post
- Project Attendant (Admin): 01 Post
- Project Associate: Rs. 25,000,- Rs. 60,000/- + HRA
- Project Assistant (Technical): Rs. 15,000/- to 45,000/- + HRA
- Project Assistant (Admin): Rs. 15,000/- to 45,000/- + HRA
- Project Attendant (Admin): Rs. 10,000/- to 30,000/- + HRA
IIT Roorkee Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 03 March 2022
For More details: Click here [adcode]
For more govt. jobs: Click Here