IIT Tirupati Recruitment: IIT Tirupati schedule to hire Non Teaching for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Tirupati. The details for the selection process, IIT Tirupati application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
The Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati), established in 2015, is an autonomous Institute under Ministry of Education, Government of India. It is declared as an Institute of National Importance under the Act of Parliament of India (Institutes of Technology Act, 1961).
The IIT system has 23 Institutions of Technology. The IITs are well known both nationally and internationally for excellence in education and research in engineering and science. The research and academic programs are handled by outstanding faculty members and the best students in the country take admission to the IITs. The prospective students have to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted on all India basis, which around 800,000 students take based on which around 200,000 are eligible for the JEE-Advanced examination. About 16,000 students are offered admissions in the B. Tech program in the IITs. Over the years, IITs have created world class educational platforms dynamically sustained through internationally recognized research based on excellent infrastructural facilities. The faculty and alumni of IITs have made huge impact in all sectors of society, both in India and abroad. The institutes are globally recognized as centers of academic excellence and are reputed for the outstanding caliber of the students graduating from these Institutions.
IIT Tirupati Recruitment:
Job Role: Assistant Registrar, Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Technical Officer, Junior Library Superintendent, Junior Library Technician, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Engineer, Junior Technician, Junior Hindi Assistant
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/PG
Salary: Level 3 – 10
Assistant Registrar :
- A post-Graduate degree with 55% marks from a recognized University with 8 years of relevant experience.
Junior Superintendent :
- First Class Bachelor’s degree with 6 years experience in Administrative field.
Junior Assistant :
- First Class Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations.
Technical Officer :
- B.E/ B. Tech/ M. Sc in CSE/ ECE/ IT/ Software Sciences or equivalent or MCA with 3 years relevant experiences such as Network administration/ Cloud administration/ Firewall and authentication administration/ Servers and storage administration/ HPC administration.
Junior Library Superintendent :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with M.Lib.Sc/ MLIS with 6 years of relevant library experience in a reputed library.
Junior Library Technician :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with M.Lib.Sc/ MLIS.
Junior Technical Superintendent:
- B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 5 years of relevant experience such as in civil and environmental engineering (OR) MSc in Physics with 5 years of relevant experience such as in physics Laboratories (OR) B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in CSE/ ECE/ IT/ Software Sciences/ MCA or equivalent degree with 2 years of relevant experience (OR) BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communications Engineering with 5 years of relevant experience such as Electrical Lab.
- B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical /Civil Engineering with 2 years of relevant experience (OR) Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering with 5 years of relevant experience.
- B.Sc (CS)/ BCA/ Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer Network Technology/ Information Technology with 2 years of relevant experience (OR) Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry (OR) 3-year Diploma in Chemical Engineering (OR) 3-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a post SSLC with 2 Year ITI in Welding Trade/ Mechanist Trade with welding/ machines.
Junior Hindi Assistant Gr.1:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the Degree level and at least 3 years of relevant translation experiences from Hindi to English and vice-versa. Knowledge of English and Hindi typewriting.
Age Limit: 27 to 45 years
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- Junior Superintendent – 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 13 Posts
- Technical Officer – 01 Post
- Junior Library Superintendent – 01 Post
- Junior Library Technician – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 02 Posts
- Junior Technician – 07 Posts
- Junior Hindi Assistant Gr.1 – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – Lev+ Gr.1 – Level 5
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- Group A posts – Rs.500/-
- Group B posts – Rs.300/-
- Group C posts – Rs.200/-
How to apply for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 10 November 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here