ILS Recruitment: ILS schedule to hire Project Associate/Technical Assistant 2021. If you have M.Sc/Ph.D as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bhubaneswar. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About ILS: Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous institute under the administrative control of Govt. of Odisha. In 2002, it was taken over by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India. The Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee dedicated the institute to the nation in July 2003. Institute of Life Sciences has a broad vision of carrying out high-quality multidisciplinary research in the area of life sciences. The goal is for overall development and betterment of human health, longevity, agriculture and environment. The stated mission of the institution is to work towards upliftment of the human society and generate skilled human resources for future India.
Company: Institute of Life Sciences (ILS)
Job Role: Research Associate-I/Project Associate – I/Technical Assistant
Total Vacancies: 25
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Last Date: 20 May 2021
- Ph. D. in Biotechnology/Life Sciences or allied subjects. The ideal candidate has to be competent in viral infection, animal handling, cell culture, Flow Cytometric Analysis, Viral plaque assay, RT-PCR etc. A decent publication record from Ph.D. work is also expected. Candidates who have submitted Ph.D. thesis and are waiting for viva voce may also apply; for such candidates, the fellowship amount will be that of a SRF until he/she defends the thesis.
Project Associate – I :
- Masters in Biotechnology, life sciences and allied branches and having secured 60% aggregate marks (50% for
OBC/ST/SC) are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates having NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE qualification with research experience in virology, molecular biology, cell biology and biochemistry. For Non NET/GATE applicants the amount of fellowship will be as per the DST guideline.
Technical Assistant :
- Masters in Biotechnology, Life Sciences or allied branches are eligible are eligible to apply. Research experience in virology, molecular biology, cell biology and biochemistry will be preferred.
- For General – 28 years
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
- Research Associate-I – 01 Post
- Project Associate – I – 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
- Research Associate-I – Rs. 47,000/-
- Project Associate – I – Rs. 31,000/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs 25,000/-
ILS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an online interview process.
How to apply for ILS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may download the application form from the institute website (www.ils.res.in) and apply along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and experience details through postal to the following postal address on or before 20 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here
Institute of Life Sciences,
Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023.
- Last date for receiving an application: 20.05.2021
- Date of display of shortlisted candidates in ILS website: 25.05.2021
- Date & time of interview: will be notified on the website
- For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here