IMSC Recruitment : IMSC schedule to hire Administrative Trainee/Library Trainee for 2022. The location is Chennai.
The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), founded by Alladi Ramakrishnan in 1962, is an autonomous national institution for fundamental research in the areas of Theoretical Physics, Mathematics, Theoretical Computer Science and Computational Biology. The Institute is governed by a Board and an Academic Council. The present Director of the institute is V. Ravindran. Research at IMSc is supported by the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India and by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The Institute has a vibrant academic program, including an active PhD program to which a select group of students are admitted every year. IMSc also supports a large number of scientists at the post-doctoral level and hosts a visiting scientist programme.
IMSC Recruitment :
Job Role: Administrative Trainee/Library Trainee/Project Scientific Officer
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/M.L.Sc/Ph.D
Salary: Rs.15,000 – 1,07,500/-
- Any bachelor degree with First Class & with good English knowledge. Should have passed out during 2020 and 2021 only. The candidate should possess good working knowledge in MS-Office tools & email operations & Accounting procedure.
- MLISc Degree with first class and with good English knowledge. Should have passed out during 2020 and 2021 only.
Project Scientific Officer :
- PhD in Science, Mathematics, Science/ Mathematics Education or a related field. 7 years experience in research / science communication / outreach.
- Administrative Trainee – 18 to 25 Years
- Library Trainee – 22 to 25 Years
- Project Scientific Officer – Not More than 40 Years
- Administrative Trainee – 04 Posts
- Library Trainee – 03 Posts
- Project Scientific Officer – 01 Post
- Administrative Trainee – Rs.15000/-
- Library Trainee – Rs.15000/-
- Project Scientific Officer – Up to a Maximum of Rs.107500/- PM
IMSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on merit basis through written test, typing test, online interview.
How to apply for IMSC Recruitment2022?
All interested and eligible candidates send a brief e-mail about their interest by attaching therewith their latest resume along with one set of copies of all certificates as to proof of age, educational qualification ft experience etc. to unique e-mail id (Check notification) on or before 1700 hrs on 25 May 2022.
For More Details : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here