Income Tax Recruitment: Income Tax Department is a government agency undertaking by the direct tax collection of the government of India. The main responsibility of this income tax is to enforce various direct tax laws to collect revenue for the government of India. Income tax department influence businesses, professionals, NGOs, local authorities among others. Black Money and imposition of Tax Act, 2015 is an act of the parliament of India, the aim of this law is to bring back the income and assets held abroad back to the country.
Income Tax Recruitment:
Job Role: Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff
Application Last Date: 15 November 2021
For Tax Assistants:-
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
For Stenographer Grade II :-
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer)
For Multi Tasking Staff:-
- Matriculation or its equivalent
Appointment can be made of a sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:-
Sportspersons having represented
- A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports.
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC/General – up to 5 years
- For SC/ST – up to 10 years
- Tax Assistants – 11 Posts
- Stenographer Grade II – 05 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 05 Posts
- Tax Inspector/ Stenographer/ Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 5200-20,200/-
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Subject to fulfilling of the qualification against Sl. No. 02 above, the applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure. For selection, the short listed candidate will be required to appear for interview and if further required, the players may be required to undergo ground/proficiency test also.
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 15 November 2021.
For more details & Application form: Click here [adcode]
Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs.)(Admn. & Vig.),
Room No. 378A, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate,
New Delhi-110 002.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here