Income Tax Recruitment: Income Tax schedule to hire Inspector of Income Tax/Tax Assistant / MTS 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/MCA/PG as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Mumbai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Income Tax Department is a government agency undertaking by the direct tax collection of the government of India. The main responsibility of this income tax is to enforce various direct tax laws to collect revenue for the government of India. Income tax department influence businesses, professionals, NGOs, local authorities among others. Black Money and imposition of Tax Act, 2015 is an act of the parliament of India, the aim of this law is to bring back the income and assets held abroad back to the country.
Income Tax Recruitment:
Company: Income Tax
Job Role: Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/10th
Job Location: Mumbai
Application Last Date: 25 August 2021
For Inspector of Income Tax:-
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
For Tax Assistants:-
- Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour
For Multi Tasking Staff:-
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University /Board
- Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria: Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports .
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Age Limit :
- For Inspector of Income Tax : 18 to 30 years
- For Tax Assistant: 18 to 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff : 18 to 25 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC/General – up to 5 years
- For SC/ST – up to 10 years
- Inspector of Income Tax – 08 Posts
- Tax Assistants – 83 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 64 Posts
- Inspector of Income Tax – Rs. 44900 – 142400/-
- Tax Inspector – Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 18000-56900/-
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. For selection, the short listed candidates will be required to appear for document verification and if further required, the candidates may also be required to undergo ground/proficiency test.
- Success in the above test confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- In case suitable candidates are not available in any of the sports disciplines mentioned in para 2, the Income-tax Department, Mumbai, reserves the right not to consider such sports disciplines.
- In respect of appointment to the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates are also required to qualify in the Computer Skill Test as prescribed in the Recruitment Rules.
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 August 2021.
For more details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here