India Post Office Recruitment: India Post Office schedule to hire Postal Assistant/MTS or 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, India Post Office application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Delhi/ Andhra Pradesh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released. Candidates check the Post Office vacancies at indiapost.gov.in >> Opportunities section.The details are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment:
Job Role: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman/Mail Guard/MTS
Salary: Rs.18000 – 81100/-
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant:
- 12th class passed. The candidates will be required to furnish at least a 60-day duration basic computer training certificate from a recognised computer training institute before the issuance of an appointment letter.
- 12th passed and knowledge of the local language, i.e., Gujarat. The candidates will be required to furnish at least a 60-day duration basic computer training certificate from a recognised computer training institute before the issuance of an appointment letter.
- 10th passed and knowledge of the local language, i.e., Gujarat
Age Limit :
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 18-27 years
- Postman/Mail Guard – 18-27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 218-25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC candidate – Relaxable upto 3 years
- For ST/SC candidate – Relaxable upto 5 years
- For Government Servant – Up to age of 40 years
- For Ex-servicemen – Relaxation upto 3 years after deducting military service rendered from the actual age.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 71 Posts
- Postman/Mail Guard – 56 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 61 Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – Rs.25500-81100/-
- Postman/Mail Guard – Rs.21700-69100/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs.18000-56900/-
Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on or before 22 November 2022.
For more details : Click here [adocde]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here