India Post Office Recruitment: India Post Office schedule to hire Staff Car Driver for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, hiring process for India Post Office Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Delhi/ Andhra Pradesh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released. Candidates check the Post Office vacancies at indiapost.gov.in >> Opportunities section.The details are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment:
Job Role: Staff Car Driver
Qualification: 10th pass
Salary: Level 2
Deputation / Absorption of officials in the Department:
- From amongst the regular Dispatch Rider (Group C} and Group employees in the Pay matrix Level-01 a5 per 7h CPC in the Department of Pasts who possess valid Driving Licence for light and heavy Motor Vehicles on the basis of Trade test/Driving test to assess the competence to drive light and heavy Motor Vehicle.
Other Ministries of the Central Government and Armed Forces Personnel:
- From officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on regulars basis or regular Group C employees in the Pay matrix Level-01 as per 7″ CPC who fulfill the necessary qualifications prescribed as under Possession of valid Driving Licence for light and heavy motor vehicles. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles). Experience of Driving Light and Heavy motor vehicle for at least three years. Pass in 10″ Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
Age Limit (as on 17/05/2022) :
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation / absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
Total Vacancies: 04 Posts
- Dindugal Division – 01 Post
- Karaikudi Division – 01 Post
- Ramanathapuram Division – 01 Post
- Sivaganga Division – 01 Post
Salary: Level 2
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of driving test.
How to Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their application along with other essential certificates to the postal address given below so as it reaches on or before 17 May 2022.
For more details : Click here
Postal Address :
The Senior Manager,
Mail Motor Service,
Tallakulam, Madurai 625 002.
For more govt. jobs: Click Here