Indian Air Force Recruitment: Indian Air Force schedule to hire Group C Posts for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore, Chennai, Secunderabad. The details for the Indian Air Force selection process, Indian Air Force application procedure and salary details of Indian Air Force Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
It was founded on 8 October 1932 and its headquarters is in New Delhi. It is the fourth amongst the air forces of the world and its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. The major operations undertaken by the Indian Air Force include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghddot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
Indian Air Force Recruitment:
Job Role: Ayah/Ward Sahayika/Cook/House Keeping Staff/Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver
Salary: Level 1,2
Ayah/Ward Sahayika :
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Desirable: One year of experience as Ayah in Hospitals or Nursing Homes from an Organization or Institute.
Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) :
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles; Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
Cook (Ordinary Grade) :
- Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1 year experience in trade.
House Keeping Staff (HKS):
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: 18-25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ayah / Ward Sahayika – 2 Posts
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver – 2 Posts
- Cook – 9 Posts
- House Keeping – 2 Posts
- Ayah / Ward Sahayika – Level 1
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver – Level 2
- Cook – Level 2
- House Keeping – Level 1
Indian Air Force Selection Process :
- All application will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- Syllabus for written exam :- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness. The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted (may be restricted to 10 times of number of vacancies) and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable. Further 100% weightage will be given for written test. The Practical/Physical/Skill test will be of qualifying nature only and marks awarded therein will not be added in total marks while preparing merit list.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the postal address (Check Notification) on or before 19 July 2022.
For More Details: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here