Indian Air Force Recruitment: It was founded on 8 October 1932 and its headquarters is in New Delhi. It is the fourth amongst the air forces of the world and its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. The major operations undertaken by the Indian Air Force include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghddot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
Indian Air Force Recruitment:
Job Role: Group ‘C’ Posts
Salary: Level 1 to 4
Last Date: 29 November 2021
Supdt (Store) :
- Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) :
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 WPM and 30 WPM correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Cook (Ordinary Grade) :
- Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1 year experience in trade.
Carpenter (Skilled) :
- 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger
Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for Light and heavy vehicles. Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism. Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Matriculation or equivalent per Pay Matrix qualification from a recognised board. 7th CPC. Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognised institute of repute.
- Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, Hose Fittings and Fire appliances and equipment like Fire Engine, Trailer Fire Pumps and Foam Branches. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) :
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
Age Limit: 18-25 years Upper age is relexable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Total Vacancies: 83 Posts
- Supdt(Store) – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12 Posts
- Multitasking (MTS) – 18 Posts
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 45 Posts
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) – 05 Posts
- Carpenter (SK) – 01 Post
- Fireman – 01 Post
Salary Details: Level 1 to 4
Indian Air Force Selection Process :
- All application will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- For LDC :- General Intelligence, English Language, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness. For MTS, HKS & Mess Staff:- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness. For all other trade/post :- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Trade/Post related question. The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test. Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the postal address on or before 29 November 2021. (Check official notification for postal address).
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here