Indian Army Recruitment: Indian Army schedule to hire SSC Officer 2021. If you have LLB as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The job is for Freshers. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The motto of Indian Army: The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Indian Army Recruitment:
Company: Indian Army
Job Role: Short Service Commission Officer
Total Vacancies: 08
Salary: Rs.15,500 – 2,18,200/-
Last Date: 04 June 2021
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Age Limit: 21 – 27 years
- Men – 06 Posts
- Women – 02 Posts
- Lieutenant – Level 10: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain – Level 10 B: Rs.61,300 – 1,93,900/-
- Major – Level 11 : Rs.69,400 – 2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Colonel – Level 12A: Rs.1,21,200 – 2,12,400/-
- Colonel – Level 13: Rs.1,30,600 – 2,15,900/-
- Brigadier Level – 13A: Rs.1,39,600 – 2,17,600/-
- Major General – Level 14: Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – Rs.15,500/-
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training – Rs.56,100/-
Join Indian Army – Selection Process:
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
How to Apply Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. on or before 04 June 2021 at 1200 Hrs.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here