Indian Bank Recruitment : Indian Bank schedule to hire Sports Person for 2022. The job location is Chennai. The details are provided below.
Indian Bank is a major nationalised bank. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It was established in 1907 and is headquartered in Chennai, India.
Indian Bank Recruitment :
Job Role: Sports Person
Qualification : 12th Standard
Salary: Rs.17900 – 63840/ month
Officer JMG Scale-I:
- Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be. Sports Qualification: Should have represented the country. For cricket “Should have represented the country or should have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy
- Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be. Sports Qualification: Should have represented the State in junior / senior Nationals / National games or Should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team or Should have been a member of the University team in an Inter university event and should be in the top three positions or Should have been a member of the district team and took part in Inter district championship and should be in the first three positions
Age Limit : 18 to 26 years
Total Vacancies : 12 Posts
- Athletics (For track events only – 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m) – 2 Posts
- Basket Ball -2 Posts
- Cricket – 2 Posts
- Hockey – 4 Posts
- Volley Ball (Universal/Attacker/Libero) – 2 Posts
- Officer JMG Scale I – Rs.36000 -1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 – 1990/7 – 63840
- Clerk – Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 (20 years)
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- There will be screening of applications and candidates possessing requisite qualification will be called for trials in the ratio 1:10. Selection in Officer Cadre will be through screening of application, conduct of Trials in the
respective sport followed by Interview. Selection in Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of Trials. (Interview will not be there for Clerical Cadre).
- At all the stages of selection, viz. screening of applications / Trials / Interview / Merit List if in case two candidates getting the same mark they will be ranked based on age i.e. junior candidate will be given higher rank.
The marks allotted for each stage of selection will be as follows:
|Selection process||Maximum Marks|
|Screening of applications||40||55|
|Performance in Trials||30||45|
|Total (Maximum Marks)||100||100|
- Rs. 100/- + GST for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges)
- Rs. 400 /- + GST for all others
How to Apply Indian Bank Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of Indian Bank given below on or before 14 May 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adocde]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here