Indian Coast Guard Recruitment : Indian Coast Guard schedule to hire Store Keeper/Lascar for 2022. The location is Across India.
The Indian coast guard is a multi-mission organization, it has task capability for both surface and air operations. This organization is headed by the Director-General Indian Coast Guard and command and superintendence from the coast guard headquarters located in New Delhi. The team will be very careful about to recruit the officers and all other services to this organization, so they will select the most suitable candidates for the service
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment :
Job Role: Store Keeper/Lascar
Salary: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/ month
- 12th pass from a recognized Board or University. One year’s experience in handling Stores from any recognized firm or Central or State Government Organization or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards. Three years experience in service on Boat.
- Store Keeper – 18 – 25 years
- Lascar – 18 – 30 years
Total Vacancies :
- Store Keeper – 02 Posts
- Lascar – 03 Posts
- Store Keeper – Rs.19,900/-
- Lascar – Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should apply for these positions by sending their application along with other essential documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 21 June 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
Postal Address :
The Commander, Headquarters,
Directorate of Recruitment,
Coast Guard Region (North – West),
Post Box No – 09, Sector – 11,
For more govt jobs: Click Here