Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment: Indian Institute of Petroleum schedule to hire Project Associate/Laboratory Assistant for 2022. The job location is Dehradun (Uttarakhand). The details are provided below.
Indian Institute of Petroleum was established in the year 1960, its located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand state, India. IIP is one of the constituent laboratories of CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) dedicated to the R & D (Hydrocarbon) sector. There are above 132 research staff in IIP supported by 208 technical personnel. The objective of the IIP is Evaluation of crudes and petroleum products, Development of processes for petroleum refining/petrochemicals/petroleum products, Technical services, etc.
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment:
Job Role: Project Associate/ Senior Project Associate/Laboratory Assistant
- M.Sc (Chemistry) OR B.E/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering OR B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering OR B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering OR B.E/ B.Tech in (Computer Science or Information Technology) from a recognized university.
- M.Sc in Chemistry with 2 years of experience OR B.E/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with 2 years of experience OR B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 2 years of experience from a recognized university.
Senior Project Associate:
- Ph.D in Metallurgy/ Manufacturing (Mechanical)/ Artificial Intelligence from a recognized university.
- B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized university.
Maximum Age Limit :
- Project Associate-35 years
- Sr. Project Associate-40 years
- Laboratory Assistant-50 years
- Project Associate-I – 44 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 11 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
- Project Associate-II – Rs.28,000 – 35,000/-
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42,000/-
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection is to be done based on an written examination.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the duly filled application along with required documents on 13,14,15,16,17 June 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum,
Mohkampur, Haridwar Road,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here