Indian Navy Recruitment : Indian Navy schedule to hire ITI Apprentice for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the Indian Navy selection process, Indian Navy application procedure and salary details of Indian Navy Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present.
Indian Navy Recruitment :
Job Role: ITI Apprentice
Salary: As per govt norms
- Minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship training in Designated Trades shall be Std 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks. Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification. Minimum qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8 pass (without ITI) and for forger & heat treater should be Std 10 pass (without ITI).
Age Limit :
- General – Born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008
Total Vacancies : 338 Posts
ONE YEAR TRAINING:
- Electrician – 49 Posts
- Electroplater – 1 Post
- Marine Engine Fitter – 36 Posts
- Foundry man – 2 Posts
- Pattern Maker – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 39 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 8 Posts
- Machinist – 15 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 15 Posts
- Painter(Gen) – 11 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 3 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 22 Posts
- Mechanic Ref & AC – 8 Posts
- Tailor(General) – 4 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 23 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 28 Posts
- Shipwright wood – 21 Posts
- Fitter – 5 Posts
- Mason Building Constructor – 8 Posts
- I&CTSM – 3 Posts
TWO YEAR TRAINING:
- Fitter – 20 Posts
- Fresher ( 8th Pass) – 14 Posts
- Fresher ( 10th Pass) – 1 Post
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates meeting the eligibility conditions would be called for written examination scheduled to be held at Mumbai in Aug 22. The
written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before on or before 08 July 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here