Indian Navy Recruitment : Indian Navy schedule to hire Civilian Personnel/ITI Apprentice for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the Indian Navy selection process, Indian Navy application procedure and salary details of Indian Navy Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present.
Indian Navy Recruitment :
Job Role: Fire Engine Driver /Fireman
Salary: As per govt norms
Fire Engine Driver:
- Must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board. Must have at least three years experience of driving heavy vehicles and be in possession of valid driving license. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties s and must have passed the test specified below:- Height without shoes 165cms.Provided that a concession 2.5 cms height shall be allowed for the members of the Scheduled Tribes. Chest(un-expanded) : 81.5 cms Chest (on-expansion): 85 cms. Weight (minimum) : 50 Kgs Endurance Test: Carrying a man (Fireman lift of 63.5 kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds), Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump). Climbing 03 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
- Must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties. This requirement shall be tested as under: Height without shoes 165cms. Provided that a concession of 2.5cms in height may be allowed for members of the Scheduled Tribes. Chest(un-expanded) : 81.5cms, Chest(on-expansion) : 85cms, Weight (minimum) : 50 Kgs, Endurance Test: Carrying a man (Fireman lift of 63.5 Kgs in a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds), Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on
Age Limit : 56 years
Total Vacancies :
Fire Engine Driver Group -C:
- Eastern Naval Command – 17 Posts
- Western Naval Command – 8 Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar Command – 11 Posts
Fireman Group -C :
- Eastern Naval Command – 113 Posts
- Western Naval Command – 22 Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar Command – 49 Posts
- Fire Engine Driver – Rs. 21700-69100/-
- Fireman – Rs.19900-63200/-
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Physical Fitness Test. All eligible candidates for the post of Fire Engine Driver and Fireman will have to undergo physical fitness test as per standards specified. Exact date, time and venue will be communicated to the eligible applicants by mail/post.
- Provisional Appointment Letter. The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be strictly based on the merit position based on
performance/assessment, subject to satisfaction of Document Verification, Medical Examination and other requirement as specified by the Government of India and Appointing Authority.
- Document Verification. All relevant documents pertaining to age, education identity, address, category, caste, Service etc. will be scrutinized and verified prior to provisional appointment as per extant DOP&T policy. Date and venue for document verification will be intimated to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered e-mail IDs/by post.
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the duly filled application form through postal on or before on or before 17 August 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for SO`CRC’)
Headquarters Eastern Naval Command,
Utility Complex (2nd Floor), Naval Base
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530014
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here