Indian Navy Recruitment : Indian Navy schedule to hire SSC Officer IT/Civilian Personnel for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, Indian Navy application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present.
Indian Navy Recruitment :
Job Role: SSC Officer(IT)
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc /M.Sc/BCA/MCA
Salary: As per govt norms
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the undermentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks. in either or a combination of the following (No equivalent stream of BE! B.Tech/other qualifications other than those mentioned below will be considered valid for selection process at any stage ) –
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology! Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking! Computer Systems & Networking! Data Analytics! Artificial Intelligence), or
- MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
- Final Year also apply
NCC Candidates. NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation of 5% in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting following criteria:-
i) Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
(ii) Not served less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
(iii) ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jan 2020.
Age Limit : Born Between 2 July 1996 to 1 July 2003
Total Vacancies : 155 Posts
General Service [GS (X)] Hydro Cadre – 40 Posts
- Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – 6 Posts
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 6 Posts
- Observer – 8 Posts
- Pilot – 15 Posts
- Logistics – 18 Posts
- Education – 17 Posts
- Engineering Branch (GS) – 45 Posts
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website (URL-https://www,ioinindiannavv.gov.in/files/normalisation.pdf).
- BE/B Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Post-Graduate Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MSc. MCA, M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pm-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks by sending an email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till selection process is over.
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 5 August 2022 to 15 August 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here