Indian Navy Recruitment: Indian Navy schedule to hire B.Tech Entry/Civilian Personnel for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Ezhimala, Kerala. The details for the selection process, Indian Navy application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present.
Indian Navy Recruitment:
Job Role: 10+2 B.Tech Entry
Salary: Best in Industry
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics. Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2022 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam can apply . Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022 published by NTA.
Age Limit :
- The age limit for the candidates applying for Education Branch, Executive & Technical Branch should be Born between 02 July 2003 and 01 Jan 2006 (both dates inclusive).
Total Vacancies : 36 Posts
- Education Branch : 5 posts
- Executive & Technical Branch : 31 posts
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- IHQ MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022.
- All candidates are required to fill their Rank as per Common Rank List (CRL) in the application. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Sept/Oct 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to register and submit their application on the recruitment website given below from 18 August to 28 August 2022.
NOTE : The starting date for online Application is from 18 August 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here