Indian Navy Recruitment: Indian Navy schedule to hire SSC Officer 2021. If you have Graduates as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present.
Indian Navy Recruitment:
Company: Indian Navy
Job Role: SSC Officer
Salary: Rs.25,000 /Month
Job Location: Across India
Application Last Date: 26 June 2021
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: Born Between(Both Dates inclusive) 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002
Total Vacancies(Branch wise):
- SSC General Service (GS/X) – 47 Posts
- Hydro Cadre – 03 Posts
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection procedure is as follows:- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till fifth semester.
- Candidates having Naval ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, at the time of extending the relaxation, the mandatory educational qualification of 60% marks in qualifying degree will be required at the time of shortlisting of candidates and at subsequent stage of selection.
- SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Jul 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile number till selection process is over.
- Merit List: Merit list will be complied on the basis of SSB. Candidates recommended by SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training on the basis of entry-wise merit list and the number of vacancies in the respective entry.
How to apply for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 26 June 2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here