Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy schedule to hire SSC Officer/Tradesman/Pharmacist for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, recruitment process for Indian Navy Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Short Service Commission Officer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc / B.Com/M.Sc/MBA
Salary: As per govt norms
Last Date: 12 March 2022
General Service [GS(X)]/Hydro Cadre:
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC):
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication /Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical /Chemical/Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics/ Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
Air Traffic Controller (ATC):
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class, or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- 60% marks in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc. 60% marks in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. 60% marks in M Tech from a recognized University/Institute in any of the following disciplines:- Communication System Engineering. Control & Instrumentation Engineering. Manufacturing / Production Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science. Mechanical System Engineering / Mechanical System Design / Mechanical Design
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical). BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Tele Communication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
- Age Limit : Check Notification
Total Vacancies : 155 Posts
- General Service [GS (X)] Hydro Cadre – 40 Posts
- Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – 6 Posts
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 6 Posts
- Observer – 8 Posts
- Pilot – 15 Posts
- Logistics – 18 Posts
- Education – 17 Posts
- Engineering Branch (GS) – 45 Posts
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website.
- BE/B Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting. Post-Graduate Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MSc, MCA, MBA, M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
- Merit List: Combined Merit list would be prepared based on SSB marks for all entries as per availability of vacancies for respective entry. Candidates declared fit in medical examination would be appointed as per availability of vacancies in the entry.
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before on or before 12 March 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here