Indian Navy Recruitment: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade.
Indian Navy Recruitment:
Job Role: SSC Officer
Job Location: Across India
Application Last Date: 05 October 2021
General Service [GS(X)]/Hydro Cadre:
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Air Traffic Controller (ATC):
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class, or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc. OR First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. OR 55% in MA (History) OR BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical) OR BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering OR BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems)
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) Automobiles (iv) Control Engg (v) Industrial Engineering & Management (vi) Instrumentation (vii) Instrumentation & Control (viii) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ix) Marine (x) Mechatronics (xi) Metallurgy(xii) Production.
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Tele Communication (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
Naval Architect (NA):
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (I) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) ) Civil (iv) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation(v) Marine Engineering (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Naval Architecture (viii) Ocean Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
- General Service [GS(X)]/Hydro Cadre: 45 Posts
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC): 04 Posts
- Observer: 08 Posts
- Pilot: 15 Posts
- Logistics: 18 Posts
- Education: 18 Posts
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] : 27 Posts
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] : 34 Posts
- Naval Architect (NA) : 12 Posts
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website.
- BE/B.Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B.Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Non-Engineering Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MCA, MBA, MA, M.Sc, B.Sc and B.Com, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
How to apply for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 18 September 2021 to 05 October 2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here