Indian Navy Recruitment: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade.
Indian Navy Recruitment:
- 10th Standard pass from a recognised Board/ Institution, Certificate from recognised Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the relevant trade.
Age Limit: 56 years
- Eastern Naval Command – 60 Posts
- Western Naval Command – 89 Posts
- Southern Naval Command – 18 Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar Naval Command – 50 Posts
- Tradesman Mate – Rs 18000-56900/-
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 01 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
The Chief of the Naval Staff
(for Cmde (CMPR)
Directorate of Civilian Manpower Planning and Recruitment
Room No. 007, Ground Floor
Talkatora Indoor Stadium, Annexe Building
New Delhi -110001
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here