Indian Navy Recruitment: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612.
Indian Navy Recruitment:
Job Role: Sailors-Artificer Apprentice/Senior Secondary Recruit
Salary: Rs. 14,600/-
Last Date: 25 October 2021
Educational Qualification:Artificer Apprentice (AA):
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR):
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:-Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age Limit: Born between 01 Feb 2002 to 31 Jan 2005.
Total Vacancies: 2500 Posts
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – 2000 Posts
- Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 500 Posts
- During the training period: Rs. 14,600/- per month
- On successful completion of initial training: Rs. 21,700- 69,100/-
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process:
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1500 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (12th examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The question paper will comprise of English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- The PFT will be conducted for all candidates appearing for the Music Test. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection. PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 25 October 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here