Indian Navy Recruitment: Indian Navy schedule to hire Sailors/Tradesman/Pharmacist for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, recruitment process for Indian Navy Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present.
Indian Navy Recruitment:
Job Role: Sailors for AA and SSR
Qualification: 10 + 2
Salary: Rs. 21,700-69,100/ month
Last Date: 5 Apr 2022
- AA- Qualified in 10+2 examination and 60% or more marks in Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- SSR- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Age Limit :
- Candidates applying for the post of Sailors for AA and SSR should be born between 01 Aug 2002 to 31 Jul 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
Total Vacancies : 2500 Posts
- AA : 500 posts
- SSR : 2000 posts
- The salary for the post of Sailors for AA and SSR is Rs. 21,700-69,100/ month
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the post of Sailors for AA and SSR will be based on Written test and Physical Fitness Test.
Written Test :
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online by using official website of Indian Navy on or before on or before 5 April 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here