Indian Navy Recruitment: Indian Navy schedule to hire Artificer Apprentice (AA)/ Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 2021. If you have 12th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade.
Indian Navy Recruitment:
Company: Indian Navy
Job Role: Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
Total Vacancies: 2500 (approx.)
Salary: Rs. 14,600/-
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 30 April 2021
For Artificer Apprentice (AA):
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- For Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR):
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects
Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age Limit: Born between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 Jul 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Artificer Apprentice (AA): 500 Posts
- For Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR): 2000 Posts
- During the training period: Rs. 14,600/- per month
- On successful completion of initial training: Rs. 21,700- 69,100/-
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process:
For Artificer Apprentice (AA):
Selection is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer-based Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
For Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR):
Selection is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus
- Duration of examination will be 1 hour.
Note: 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Examination Fee: Rs. 215/-
Note: Except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of a fee
Mode of Payment: Through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for Sailors?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 30 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here