Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment: Indian Ordnance Factories schedule to hire Graduate/Technician Apprentices for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Medak. The details for the selection process, Indian Ordnance Factories application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories is an industrial organisation, under by the defence department and production of the ministry of defence, the government of India. It is engaged in testing, marketing, development, research, production, logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of sea, land and air systems. It has 49 factories, 9 training institute, 3 regional marketing centre.
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment:
- A degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a statutory University.
- A degree in Engineering or Technology is granted by an institute empowered to grant such a degree by an ACT of parliament.
- A diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by A State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a state government is a relevant discipline.
- A diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
Graduates Apprentices – 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 16 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 08 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 05 Posts
- CSE/ IT – 06 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 05 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 320 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 05 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 04 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 04 Posts
- CSE/ IT – 04 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 03 Posts
- Graduates Apprentices – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll themselves in NATS portal on or before 30 September 2022 and then apply through online on or before 07 October 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here